Launch your IT career with two of the most popular entry-level certifications: CompTIA's A+ and Network+.
About This Course
Kick-start your IT career with CompTIA's A+ and Network+ certifications. We've combined these two popular courses into one course so that you can learn to build, troubleshoot, and repair computers and networks in the shortest possible time.
The CompTIA A+ certification is the industry standard for computer support technicians. The international, vendor-neutral certification proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and troubleshooting.
The CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a competent networking professional. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification that proves a technician’s competency in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring basic network infrastructure.
This course is for you if you need to learn to build and support computers and networks.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Build computers
- Troubleshoot and repair computers
- Installation hardware
- Conduct preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot and configure networking
- Recognize security risks
- Identify and use networking hardware and components
- Identify and use networking media and connectors
- Configure bridging and routing
- Manage remote connectivity
- Manage network security
- Install networks
- Maintain and support networks
- Troubleshoot networks, servers, and clients